Exclusive Webinar: Front-end Loading for Control System Migration
May 29, 2014
12 p.m. EST (9 a.m. PST)
Brought to you by ISA and MAVERICK Technologies
Your control system was originally designed to meet your plant’s specific needs, but considering how much those needs have changed over the years, has it really kept up? Performing a major upgrade on your control system can be intimidating. And with good reason — it’s a monumental decision that’s not without risks.
That’s why, before you can begin, you have to pre-plan. Front-end loading (FEL) the engineering requirements and design phase will significantly reduce the amount of time, effort and money spent on the project. Even more importantly, it can prevent catastrophic mistakes.
Attend our free webinar on May 29 to learn why FEL is critical to migration success. Three of the industry’s top control systems experts will be on hand to discuss migration challenges and how FEL can help streamline the process. The presentation also includes an extended question-and-answer session so you can get expert advice on the spot.
- What is FEL?
- Common DCS migration mistakes
- Pitfalls of not implementing FEL for your migration
- Value of proven FEL practices
- Nick Sands, manufacturing technology fellow at DuPont, 23 years of control system project experience
- Matt Sigmon, director of DCSNext at MAVERICK, 20 years of DCS experience
- Charles Skeen, program manager, chemicals, at MAVERICK, 23 years of process and automation engineering experience
Reserve your seat now and you’ll also receive the MAVERICK white paper DCS Gap Identification, Part 1: Avoid the Pitfalls of DCS Migration with Front-end Loading.